Make your first step into Smart Home Automation with HestiaPi Touch.
An advanced touch screen version of our previous model running OpenHAB 2 offering loads of extensions for integration with existing systems.
Please allow some extra time for delivery due to 3D printing case parts.
- 3D Printed case (please select one)
- Controls heating and/or hot water individually from any Internet connected point on earth
- Monitors temperature, air pressure and humidity and plots them against time as a graph
- Celsius (°C – default) and Fahrenheit (°F) supported
- 3.5″ LCD single-point touch screen snaps on RaspberryPi GPIO header
- WiFi Internet connectivity
- Dual relay contacts
- Relays offer both N.C. and N.O.
- Mains powered (100-240V AC) < 3W
- Raspberry Pi Zero Inside
- Running OpenHAB 2 platform
- Fully MQTT compatible
- Smartphone App supports Android, iOS, Windows and Pebble
- Modular design for easy future upgrades and troubleshooting
Sensor range (min/max)
3-part 3D printed case
3.5″ LCD resistive touch screen
Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3
Broadcom BCM2835 @ 1GHz, Single-core CPU
8GB microSD loaded with latest software updates
> 802.11 b / g / n Wireless LAN via microUSB adapter
> Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (BLE) (pending availability)
Bosch BME280 I²C
Relative Humidity: 0-100%RH
Temperature: ±0.5 °C
Relative Humidity: ±3 %RH
Relay Rated Load
Number of relays
7A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC/28VDC
Dual relay can control 2 independent contacts, like heating thermostat and hot water.
Relays offer both N.C. and N.O. contacts to choose (N.O. contacts used by default)
User selectable output voltage for the contacts between input supply (default) or 5V
Less than 3W. That means less than 5GBP or 5USD per year!
Humidity unpopulated contact labelled ‘Humi!’ provide unprotected LOW/HIGH signal @ 3.3V directly from Raspberry Pi. Use with care.
Seen from Raspberry Pi side, top to bottom: Heating, Hot water, AC (L), AC (N)
Please note that bottom side of PCB, microHDMI, USB for power and camera are physically blocked
Please read the documentation before purchase and installation and make sure you know what you are doing.